1:1 Nutritional Therapy Consultations – either face-to-face, or online via zoom.
I start my clients with a basic package of 3 consultations in my Thrive Foundation Package. Further consultations can be added as needed.
Nutritional Therapy is for you if…
- You have a health condition that you’d like to support with optimum diet and lifestyle
- You don’t have a diagnosed condition, but you are struggling with symptoms such as digestive complaints, hormone imbalances, low energy, stress-related symptoms, unexplained weight gain
- You are struggling with perimenopausal symptoms and want to manage your symptoms either naturally, or alongside HRT
- identify the root cause of your symptoms, looking at your health history, nutrition and lifestyle.
- discover how this might be linked to your health issues.
- You will receive fully tailored recommendations to help you meet your goals.
- I may recommend functional laboratory testing where indicated to help direct our approach. I may also recommend targeted nutritional supplements where needed.
The Thrive Foundation Package includes:
- 1x initial 90-minute consultation – We’ll build a thorough picture of your health history and pinpoint the areas in your diet and lifestyle that could be contributing to your symptoms. Then we’ll put the first stages of your plan into place. You’ll have a much better understanding of your health and clear path forward. This can be such a relief if you’ve been struggling for a while.
- 2x 45 minute follow-up consultations – these are essential to review your progress and build on your programme as well as making any necessary changes and reviewing any test results. Follow-up sessions are included to provide accountability and motivation to help you reach your health goals. Also, depending on your health issues, it may be necessary to stage your plan.
- A personalised written Nutrition & Lifestyle Plan AND Supplement Protocol – you will receive this after each consultation so that you have a clear personalised plan to hand, and the resources you need to help you progress. Nutritional supplements are recommended where appropriate and tailored for your personal needs.
I offer a FREE 45-minute Midlife Health Clarity Call to any woman who is looking to take control of their health and isn’t quite sure how to move forward. In this call I help you to pin down your true goals, uncover what’s holding you back, and give you a clear idea of how to move forward. There’s no obligation to book and if we feel we aren’t suited to work together, I’ll aim to point you in the right direction.