In addition to regular nutritional therapy consultations, I also offer a short programme, for anyone just wanting to get on track with their diet.Fresh Start is a 3-week dietary kickstart programme that is simple, flexible and will help you create a blueprint for a healthier future. It is designed especially for us, busy women over 40 (over 50 in many cases!) We know we need to make changes to our diet that are sustainable in the long term. We know that short term diets don’t work in the long term. However, we are pulled from pillar to post and we need simple ideas and ‘go to’ recipes that will work for us, the freezer, and often, the rest of the family. Since starting my journey as a Nutritional Therapist in 2009, I have encountered and tried many diet plans. Some worked for me and some really didn’t. The Metabolic Balance programme was fundamentally life changing, and I still follow many of the key principles to this day. However, sometimes we just need something simple:
- A kickstart
- A good stock of simple, delicious recipes
- Some simple guidelines and rules
- And a bit of one to one support and accountability to help get us on track. That’s where I come in.
Fresh Start “Personal” has evolved from a successful online group programme that I co-created with my colleague Amanda Ryder. We recognised that we needed even more flexibility and that our clients appreciate personal support. So, Fresh Start “Personal” was created and can be done at a time to suit you and includes personal coaching during the 3 weeks. This is not a diet. Diets DO NOT work, but changing your diet does. How many of us have done a restricted diet, only to revert back to our old eating habits and then regain the weight we lost, plus more over time? I suspect that many of have been there!
So What Is The Plan About?
There are 2 weeks of simple recipes and a meal plan. There is also a set of simple rules to help you get the most out of the programme. In week 3, we start to reintroduce foods we have avoided, in a controlled way, to gain insight into whether we have underlying sensitivities.
There is a also a comprehensive food list in case you can’t follow the plan 100% and need to go off-piste, for example, when on holiday or eating out.
· You will receive 3 x 30-minute phone or Skpe consultations during the programme to help you set your goals, track your progress and help you make the positive habits that will take you forward to a healthier future. This is the element of the programme that really makes a difference. Sometimes we need a bit of accountability, advice and support to help us make last changes.
The plan will help you identify any hidden food sensitivities that could be making you feel below par.
The plan excludes some of the most common allergenic foods. However it is still nutritionally balanced. By removing common allergenic foods for a short trial period, and then re-introducing them in a controlled one-by-one basis, this can help identify food sensitivities.
It will help you identify any old eating patterns that don’t serve you any longer and give you simple go-to recipes that you can use and re-use.
What Is It Not About?
- It’s not about counting calories
- It’s not a crash diet
- It’s not complicated – These are recipes and meals we use every day. We’re busy, we want to be healthy, and these are our tried and tested meals. They are totally delicious and nutritious!
- It’s not restricted – There’s a long list of health-giving foods that are included
- It’s not boring
What Will You Get Out Of The Plan?
- Participants report improved energy
- Weight loss (if you need to lose weight)
- Feel more in control of your food cravings
- Identify any food sensitivities that could be making you feel below par
- A host of healthy go-to recipes that you can make part of your every day routine
- A fresh start to a future of improved health
Here's What Previous Participants Have Said...
What's Included & How To Book
What’s Included in the 3-week Plan
- A 2-week suggested Meal Planner
- Food list – acceptable foods if you need to go off-piste
- Guidelines to help you get the most out of the plan
- 3 x 30-minute private telephone or Skype consultations
HOW TO BOOK
Simply email me on email@example.com or call me on 07909 732017